This website is a wiki !!
If you want to contribute to phpPgAdmin, this place might be a good start.
Do you have a documentation about how to install and configure phpPgAdmin with your favorite HTTP server ? Tips ? Updating the FAQ ? Please, send an email to the development team so get your wiki account today !
Currently, we have 3 sections here:
- The mandatory FAQ
Don't forget that all distributions of phpPgAdmin contain the following documentation as well:
- CREDITS: All those who have helped the project
- DEVELOPERS: Instructions on becoming a developer and submitting patches
- FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- HISTORY: List of features and fixes for past releases
- INSTALL: Installation instructions
- LICENSE: The GNU Public License
- TODO: Upcoming features
- TRANSLATORS: Instructions for translating to a new language
Thank you for your next contribution !